Official launch events for ABB’s WaterMaster range of flowmeters, targeted specifically for the water, waste water and sewage markets, will be held in Melbourne during October 30th and 31st.
3 launch events will be held as detailed below:
- Thursday, 30th October 7-9 am: The Palladium at Crown, Whiteman Street, Southbank.
- Thursday, 30th October 12-2 pm: ABB, 601 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill.
- Friday, 31st October 10-12 pm: ABB, 601 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill
Launch events will also be held in NSW and QLD, with the dates soon to be announced.
During these launch events, ABB’s product experts will be on hand to demonstrate the advanced features and functionality that will provide better measurement capabilities.
This will be a opportunity for user to discuss specific applications in depth and learn how they can operate more efficiently, reduce costs and increase profitability.
WaterMaster - Key features:
- Available in the most commonly installed flowmeter sizes: 40 - 300mm
- Incorporates an innovative octagonal sensor design. This improves flow profile and reduces up and down stream piping requirements
- All WaterMaster sensors have a rugged, robust construction to ensure a long, maintenance-free life under difficult conditions, the sensors are inherently submersible (IP68) as standard
- In the field, the WaterMaster incorporates many operator focused features. The backlit, graphical display and ‘through-the-glass’ control allows local operator interface to input short, quick data for all user specific parameters
- The universal ABB Human Machine Interface (HMI) simplifies operation, maintenance and training
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) gives improved performance and enables real time measurements for maximum reliability
- 'Fit and Flow' data storage inside the WaterMaster eliminates the need to match sensor and transmitter in the field. On initial installation, the self-configuration sequence automatically replicates into the transmitter all calibration factors
- The WaterMaster has better diagnostic capabilities providing the right information to keep the process up and running. Alarms and warnings are classified in accordance with NAMUR NE107
- The WaterMaster is also verified to OIML R49 type 'P' requirements to ensure high accuracy and long term performance of the system by continuous self checking the sensor and transmitter in the field
- The WaterMaster delivers speed, simplicity and ease of use at every stage of the process