ABB understands that there is a greater need for manufacturing and process equipment to run more cost-effectively and with an extended lifecycle, and therefore supports customers through a world-wide network of certified robot experts.
Peter Katsos, ABB’s Customer Service Manager for Robotics in Australia explains that the main focus from an Australian robotics service perspective will be to understand the demands faced by Queensland companies and help them overcome them to keep their robots in peak performance.
ABB’s robotics services portfolio includes:
- Maintenance and field services
- Support and remote services
- Spare parts including new, exchange, repair parts and consignment stocks
- Reconditioned, refurbished, second hand and used robots
- Engineering and consulting services for system upgrades and modifications
- Product and system learning and development opportunities for robotic staff
Every year, ABB’s global service organisation receives more than 300,000 customer calls through technical support centres, carries out more than 30,000 service interventions and trains more than 20,000 participants at their training centres worldwide.