ABB Australia’s cable distribution cabinets are purpose built for the efficient and flexible mounting of a variety of applications which require cabling.
The cabinets are insulated and are made out of a combination of polyesters and glass fibres which creates an insulating, slow-burning and self-extinguishing composite materials that are resistant to atmospheric agents and UV rays.
Other key benefits of features of ABB’s cable distribution cabinets include:
- safe option for storing a wide range of cables
- cabinets are built for strength
- suitable for a variety of environments including industry, energy and telecommunication sectors
- comes in various designs to suit aesthetic preferences
- ventilation system minimises the gathering of unwanted moisture
- parts of the pedestals can be removed without the need to use tools, allowing for an easy introduction of cables into the installed junction
- designed to ensure fast and comfortable assembly of a range of equipment