ABB Australia’s AK100 H2 purity and purge gas monitor has been specifically designed to monitor hydrogen purity in hydrogen cooled generators.
The hydrogen purity and purge gas monitor provides a complete system for monitoring hydrogen purity during a cooled generator's normal operation. Purge gas monitoring follows during the commissioning and decommissioning phase of the generator's operation.
Benefits and features of the AK100 H2 purity and purge gas monitor includes:
- fully certified for intrinsic safety including certified under the European ATEX directive
- fail safe design
- product has been developed and improved over the company’s 80 years of experience in hydrogen monitoring
- full redundant measurement of hydrogen purity and purge gas
- two programmable alarms
- analog output for retransmission of hydrogen purity
- sealed for life reference gas for very low maintenance