The 364 series are designed to be suitable for a wide range of industries including those with aggressive or hazardous environments where performance needs to be optimised such as those in chemicals or offshore oil and gas production.
The combination of compact size, with optional clear view intelligent display, low weight and corrosion resistant stainless steel housing are now combined in the 364 series with a comprehensive range of process wetted materials and process connections. Process wetted materials include Superduplex, Inconel 625 and the unique to ABB Hastelloy C2000 and Diaflex coatings.
The 364 series is designed to be suitable for a range of industries including those with aggressive or hazardous environments.
The all welded and helium leak tested construction provides a no leak solution that is particularly applicable for safety installations. The 364 series delivers low-maintenance operation by offering long-term stability of 0.15% over 10 years. Operative accuracy is 0.06% across the operating range, which varies from 40mbar to 160 bar.
Intuitive operation via the 364 series’ user-friendly LCD display makes operation straightforward, while an easy setup feature enables commissioning without the need for a hand-held terminal.
Connecting the 364 series is made easy by its programmable pressure polarity feature. This enables users to install the transmitter and indicator in an appropriate position and then define the high and low pressure connections afterwards.
There are five new models available.
- The 364DD series offers a solution for differential pressure and level measurement with a direct mounted seal connection. An additional remote chemical seal or conventional threaded flange connection can also be specified
- The 364DR series is also a solution for differential pressure and level measurement with a choice of one or two remote chemical seals. Where one remote seal is selected an additional conventional threaded flange connection can also be specified
- The 364 PR series provides gauge pressure measurement with a choice of direct mounted or remote seals
- The 364 AS series offers absolute pressure measurement with standard overload
- The 364 GS series gives customer a solution for gauge pressure measurement up to 600bar