This new innovation is a simple local design which operates on most medium to high temperature applications.
The self-purging 30mm sensing pipe avoids the problems associated with high tech units which cannot handle hot and dusty environments.
The unit can also be used for detecting the levels of hot fly ash and flue gas particles collected in electrostatic precipitators, and fabric filter dust collection plants, operating at negative pressure in temperatures up to 210ºC.
* Enclosure is certified IP65.
* End connection to 80mm (3”) ANSI 150 flange, for bolting to flanged spigot welded on dust hopper.
* Flange spigot on hopper to be at least 30 degrees above horizontal with the 30mm (1.25”) sensing tube facing in a downward direction into the product.
* Switch housing can be mounted at any angle.
* Conduit/cable entry is 20mm.
* Electrical connections are, common, N/O and N/C, SPDT switch.
* Two or three wire circuit. (At any control voltage).
* No power supply or ancillary circuits required.
* Hopper negative pressure -0.5kPa to -8kPa or better.
* Through gas temperatures to 210ºC.