Young Lin Residual Solvent Analyzer:
Organic solvents are used during the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and drug products and found in the inks used for the printing of packaging materials for foods.
If these solvents remain and are ingested, these are hazardous to human health.
On the United States Pharmacopoeia <467>, the residual solvents are classified as organic volatile impurities (OVIs) and regulates the concentration of toxic solvents contained in medicine.
European Pharmacopoeia also describes identification and control of residual solvents. Since the residual solvents on the food packing material can affect to human health, Korea Food and Drug Administration set the regulation standard.
Young Lin Residual Solvent Analyzer can accurately and efficiently detect and quantify residual solvents.
Residual Solvent < 6mg/m2, Toluene < 2mg/m2
Key features of Young Lin Residual Solvent Analyzer
- Easy sample preparation with headspace autosampler
- No needs of extra heating module (installed oven inside)
- The system provides reproducible data and minimises analysis error in use with ISTD (Internal Standard Method)
- Monitoring of various residual solvents at one time
- Young Lin Residual Solvent Analyzer includes all accessories and preparation system you need for analysis of residual solvents
The Young Lin Residual Solvent Analyzer is available from A.L.P.E.