The Logan HDT-300F hardness tester available from A.L.P.E tests tablets, sweets or capsule shaped samples.
The hardness tester microprocessor controlled measurement system provides accuracy and versatility. All the hardness tester test results are shown on the digital LCD display and can be printed out for a permanent record of the test results.
The hardness tester can test within a 5-200N range. Diameter and thickness can be tested with in a 2.0-35.0 mm range. The hardness tester measurement can be calculated in N, Kp or Sc. The diameter and thickness measurement can be calculated in mm’s or inches.
With its advanced features the HDT-300F Hardness tester is 4 times faster then the previous model and easy to operate. The user lifts the top cover and loads the sample onto the sample carrier. The test may then proceed in automatic (for up to 99 samples) or manual mode.
A removable waste tray under the measurement compartment and a small hand held brush is provided to neatly retrieve sample fragments. The instrument calibration is simple to perform on any flat surface with standard tools.
The operation and design of the Logan HDT-300F hardness tester are in full compliance to the monograph for the USP and EP, CP and JP.
The load cell provides results that are 10 times more accurate then required. The instrument is made from high quality metal, which fully meets all GLP requirements
- New model is 4 times faster then previous model
- Thickness, hardness and diameter measurements from one test
- Printout of calibration data via external printer
- Manual or automatic testing modes
- Electronic load cell design
- Automatic statistical calculations for: mean value, absolute and relative standard deviation, minimum and maximum results
- Interfaces to an external balance via optional PC and software package