Acme GPC System used for analysis of average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution for polymers, rubbers, plastics and synthetic fibers provides you with various information on physical properties of polymers.
As small difference in average molecular weight or molecular weight can affect the physical properties of final polymer products considerably, flow accuracy of pump and stability of RI detector are considered of high importance.
The Acme GPC System offers you high accurate and reproducible GPC analysis. With the Autochro-GPC Workstation, you can process the data with ease and convenience.
- Economical and precise gradient pump
- Wide dynamic range of RI detector
- Autochro-GPC software for fast and accurate GPC analysis
- 7725i rheodyne injector
- RI detector
- UV/Vis detector (optional)
- Column oven
- Solvent mixer(optional)
- Autochro-GPC data system
Autochro-GPC data system
- Run on Ms-Windows XP
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Calibration curve and quantification
- Average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution, cumulative(%)
- Distribution curve overlay up to 16 samples
- Adjustment of molecular weight range
The Acme GPC System is available from A.L.P.E.