A&D Australasia has introduced the new FZ-i/FX-i Series to its range of precision balances, which incorporate many new and advanced technologies for optimum performance, reliability and flexibility.
The new series of precision balances has been designed as a cost-effective solution for a diverse array of balancing applications and offers high levels of accessibility, quality and performance.
The FZ-i series of precision balances incorporate new air-pump controlled internal calibration technology, that harnesses air pressure as a source of power. The new technology is simple and reliable with an in built fail safe mechanism due to the fact that the internal mass returns to its original position even if calibration has interrupted.
The FZ-i models also feature automatic calibration at the touch of just one key, for accurate balance.
The FZ-i/FX-i series of precision balances have taken advantage of A&D’s Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology to achieve a compact, B5 size, footprint that is 25% smaller than earlier ranges. They are ideal for use in narrow spaces.
The C-SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies; allowing the precision balances to both provide a rapid response speed of just 1 second and maintain extremely high span stability for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
The precision balances are ideal for the most intricate of R&D applications, whilst also being both strong and robust. The balances offer a full range of features and functions including:
- Shock Absorber Function to prevent accidental overloading and damage
- Choice of multiple weighing units including counting and percentage
- GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO laboratory system compliant
- Statistical Calculation Function with full stats reporting
- Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement function
- Animal Weighing Function for the weighing of unstable samples
- Comparator Function for grading or filling
- Environment Setting allows set up to suit the operation area
- Standard Small Breeze break on all models
- Underhook weighing for testing density or weighing magnetic material
- Options for Quick USB and LAN-Ethernet interfaces