The FSi wet area check weighing scale, available from A & D Mercury , has a number of features including fast weighing, a 100 position memory function and a rechargeable battery as standard. This check weighing scale is suitable for use in the meat industry, fishing industry, raw product packaging, processed vegetables, chemical industry, filling applications and for product grading.
The FSi wet area check weighing scale has high visibilty indicator lights and an analogue sweep display for any product packaging or grading requirement. The three weighing ranges within each capacity make the FS-i wet area check weighing scale a flexible weighing unit which can be configured for a customer’s particular application. The FS-i wet area check weighing scale comes in three separate capacities of 3 kg, 6 kg or 15 kg.
Peripheral equipment address does not pose a problem for the FS-i wet area check weighing scale with RS232/relay and RS422/485/relay options available. The UFC data formatting function allows the data to be configured to a customer’s particular requirement, allowing for accurate placement onto adhesive labels.
The FS-i wet area check weighing scale has the following features:
- Fast weighing- Stability in 0.5 seconds
- IP65 dustproof and waterproof
- Comparator function- pack to preset targets
- Large indicator lights- Displays a HI LO or GO result against targets
- Analogue Sweep Display (ASD)- Suitable for target filling with a fast flowing product
- Backlight function- Suitable for poorly lit work areas
- Three weighing resolutions (1/3000 trade approved, 1/6000/7500, 1/12000/15,000)
- Rechargeable battery supplied as standard - Up to 80 hours from one charge
- Auto power off function- Preserves battery life by switching off if inactive
- Memory function- 100 target weight memory positions
- UFC function- flexible setup of print output
- Simple calibration
- Choice of power supplies- Both Ac or battery power available