The New FG series industrial scales, now available from A and D Mercury accomplish fast weighing response times, and an excellent feature of a three weighing resolution function enables from normal resolution of 1/3000, and high resolution of 1/6000 (or any weighing demand).
Features of the FG industrial scales series:
- Super High Resolution Mode Selectable: o 2g Accuracy on FG-30o 5g Accuracy on FG-60o 10g Accuracy on FG-150
- Choice of floor mount with column or bench mount without column
- Counting Function (piece weight calculated from sample qty of items)
- Comparator Function (HI LO OK displayed for checkweighing, optional output for control signals)
- Dual Power Supply (use either AC power or 4 x C cell batteries) source
- Auto Power Off (scale switches off automatically after a period of inactivity to preserve battery life)
- Environment Setting (adjust the scale response time to suit its location i.e. heavy vibration areas etc.)
- Optional RS232C Interface (FG-23)
- Optional RS232 & Comparator Relay Output (FG-24)
- Fully Adjustable Tilt Display (to suit viewing angle)
- Two Platform Sizes (300x 380 mm and 390 x 530 mm)
- Trade Approved N.S.C. Certificate 6/9C/289.