A&D Australasia presents the EJ series of compact balances designed to offer excellent features and value for money.
Available in a choice of 10 models, the EJ series compact balances are ideal as teaching or instructional balances with advantages such as simple operation, high flexibility, ease of storage and transportation plus several innovative functional features.
EJ series compact balances are suitable for field work where battery operation and a high visibility display are essential requirements.
A special lock down feature prevents theft of the weighing equipment in high traffic areas.
Key features of EJ series compact balances:
- Multiple measurement units including a counting and percentage mode
- Optional density determination kit calculates density automatically
- Stacking feature allows easy and convenient storage of multiple units
- Simple keyboard function
- AC or battery operation
- Configurable mode key allows customisation of balance to suit user’s needs
- Backlit display can be set to switch off after a specified time period
- Underhook weighing on 0.1g models only
- Comparator function gives a visual reference against a set target weight
- Modular styling allows simple fitting of the breeze break and density options
- Security feature protects the balance against theft
- Unique and engaging colour scheme
- 10 models available