4Cabling 's recently released range of server racks are feature-rich and designed for high end installations and data centre applications.
Ideal for data centres and equipment rooms 4Cabling's new range of server racks come complete with front mesh, bi-fold rear mesh doors and split side doors.
Built around universal 48.26cm (19") rack mount standards, these server racks are compatible with all other server and rack mount equipment.
Features of these new server racks include:
- integrated cable management
- the server rack features an integrated cable tray along the inner side of the cabinet for cable management without using any rack units. This is also handy for space conscious installations where an 800mm wide cabinet will not fit
- bi-fold mesh rear door
- these split rear doors greatly improve access to the cabinet as only limited clearance is needed to open the door in a small environment
- two point locking systems
- these ensure the security of the cabinet and the stability of the door
- baying kit
- the cabinet comes complete with a baying kit letting users join many cabinets together in a row
- cable access
- the base of the cabinet is fitted with eight plastic removable cable grommets and four steel rectangular cable glands
- the top of the cabinet has four large removable rectangular glands for easy cable access
- the cabinet can take a load of 1000kg, which is reinforced by using heavy duty mounting rails, heavy duty castors and 2mm thick steel.
Other specifications of these new 4Cabling server racks include:
- earthing wire
- heavy duty castors and levelling feet
- vertical mounting rails with RU markings and notches
- built-in vertical cable tray
- vertical front and back cable management
- adjustable mounting rails
- two shelves
- one sliding keyboard shelf
- 40 cage nuts
- six way horizontal power rail
- four-way ceiling mount fan kit.