The NTC Watchdog Elite multi-functional hazard monitors are now available from 4B Australia .
Designed as a control system for conveyors,ket-Elevators'>bucket elevators and conveyors, Watchdog Elite multi-functional hazard monitors now come with continuous bearing temperature monitoring capability.
The 4B Watchdog Elite multi-functional hazard monitors are designed as comprehensive monitoring systems that can detect multiple hazards in a bucket elevator or conveyor using different sensors.
Key features of 4B Watchdog Elite hazard monitors:
- Monitors belt and pulley alignment (top and bottom), bearing temperature, belt speed and blocked chute conditions
- Employs a range of compatible sensors to monitor different hazards
- Touchswitch, BAP2 and WDA3 belt misalignment sensors
- WDB bearing temperature sensors
- Binswitch capacitive sensors
- LCD screen displays elevator status messages in four different languages
- Super-bright LED screen displays belt speed
- All units automatically select supply voltages from 110VAC to 240VAC (50-60 Hz) and supply the sensors with fully regulated 24VDC power supply
- Voltage-free relay contacts are provided for alarm and stop, underspeed, misalignment and temperature
- RS485 communication is available for connection to plant computers/ PLCs
- Simple menu-driven calibration and parameter adjustment
- ATEX, IECEx and CSA certification