3M Touch Systems has announced the new MicroTouch CT150 15" LCD touch screen monitor specifically designed for self-service and industrial applications.
The CT150 touch monitor offers a feature set that addresses key design, integration and performance needs in these applications.
Key features include:
* Three unique bezel options.
* An array of designer-flexible mounting methods.
* Remote control on-screen-display adjustment module.
* Complete, rigid steel enclosure, allowing VESA mounting as a stand-alone display for industrial applications.
* FCC B, and CE certifications, and UL/cUL compliance, which can be helpful in accelerating the UL certification process for kiosk solutions.
* Full compliance to the European Union directive on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
* 3M's proven MicroTouch ClearTek II touch screen technology and MicroTouch EXII electronics platform.
* A 500:1 contrast ratio LCD display module that can be print-colour matched, making it an ideal choice for photo kiosk applications.
* Accepts either ac or dc power, eliminating the need for power adapters inside enclosed solutions.
* 3-year display warranty and a full 5-year warranty on the touch screen.
The CT150 touch monitor joins a family of high performance MicroTouch monitor products, which includes the 17" Chassis Touch monitor and the 15" M150 and 17" M170 desktop touch screen monitors.