The 3M Versaflo S-Series range of soft head covers and hoods for powered and supplied air respirators is now available from 3M Occupational Health and Environmental Safety .
This range of head covers is a major advancement to its lightweight, loose-fitting headtops used widely by workers in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, paint spraying, food and beverage, and other process industries.
The S-Series range of head cover and hoods meet the highest respiratory performance requirements (AS/NZS1716) for this type of product when used with specific air delivery units from 3M.
Users can choose between ready-to-use integrated suspension or the premium reusable suspension Head covers and hoods that allow quick, cost-effective replacement of outer fabrics.
The integrated headtops feature wide, soft elastic face seals and airflow distribution that minimises air whistling noise whilst the premium headtops feature an externally-adjustable airflow control that shifts flow from the back of the head to over the temple, face and visor.
Features of the head covers:
- excellent airflow distribution for improved comfort
- sizing and adjustment options to comfortably fit many more workers than previous models
- can be comfortably worn with prescription eyewear or safety glasses
- lower noise for better communication
- improved visibility - reduced curvature decreases reflection and glare and also minimises potential for visor creasing