The new 3M Peltor H505B Welding Helmet Earmuff is designed to be used with welding helmets, in particular the 3M Speedglas 9100.
These protective ear muffs provide moderate level attenuation that meets the needs of most welding industry applications and when correctly selected and worn, they help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise and loud sounds.
Key features and benefits of the Peltor H505B Welding Helmet Earmuff:
- Neckband design helps improve compatibility with other personal protective equipment
- Modern, stylish, slim line cup design that incorporates liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
- Large space inside the cups helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Soft wide cushions assist in decreasing pressure around the ears and provide increased wearer comfort
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts ensure the earmuffs remain hygienically clean
The light weight, slim line design of this new Peltor earmuff allows welders to protect themselves in the majority of industrial settings.