With its new Particulate Respirator K100 Series, 3M Occupational Health and Environmental Safety applies its technology to offer solid, professional protection. K100 flat-fold respirators are designed to be wearer-friendly, with the comfort and convenience workers need to make a long and demanding shift a littler easier.
The 3M K100 range of particulate respirators can be used in many industries where workers are exposed to dust particles and/or fumes and smokes.
Features and benefits of the K100 Series respirators include:
- Staple-free, single loop straps allow for easy adjustment on the face and head
- Convenience flat fold design enables product to be easily stored
- Meet performance requirements of Australia/New Zealand Standards As/NZS1716:2003
- Adjustable colour nose clip for a better fit and easy identification (yellow for P1, blue for P2)
- Diamond shaped front allows the respirator to maintain its shape in hot and humid conditions