Featuring a modern, slim design with polycarbonate or acetate lens options, Fahrenheit safety goggles are available in splash and dust versions.
The soft PVC frame is designed to fit prescription frames, dust masks or half-mask respirators comfortably.
An indirect ventilation system on selected models of these dust and splash protecton goggles prevents fogging and guards against liquids and dust. Fahrenheit safety goggles are suitable for a number of different applications where a versatile, comfortable goggle is required.
Fahrenheit Safety Goggles Features and Benefits
- Modern, slimline and lightweight design for an excellent fit
- Aerodynamic shape with cylindrical lens for 180° distortion-free vision
- Specially designed to fit with prescription glasses, dust masks or respiratory half-masks
- Indirect ventilation system prevents fogging and protects against liquids and dust
- Non-vented model also provides protection against gas and fumes
- 99% UV protection
- AS/NZS1337 Medium Impact Rating
- Soft PVC crystal frame with a wide support area all around the face to enhance comfort
- Wide nylon 25mm adjustable elastic strap