3M Occupational Health and Environmental Safety presents their latest range of Peltor HearPlugs designed for clear communication in noisy environments.
Peltor HearPlugs communication ear plugs are listen-only earpieces designed for two-way radio users who must have clear reception while working in high-noise areas.
The ear plugs are ideal for work environments such as airports, manufacturing facilities, construction, racing, public safety and forestry among others.
The compact, versatile, comfortable and easy to use communications headsets plug into most lapel microphones with an audio accessory and jack.
HearPlugs communication ear plugs combine clear sound reproduction with a noise-reduction rating from an NVLAP accredited lab.
HearPlugs communication ear plugs can also increase the efficiency of radios used in high-noise environments by significantly decreasing repeated or missed messages caused by the inability to clearly understand the radio transmission.
Key features of Peltor HearPlugs communication ear plugs:
- 3.5mm mono plug, 25" straight cable (also available as a 2.5mm mono plug)
- Plugs into most radio lapel speaker microphones with an audio accessory and jack
- Soft, acoustic tube comfortably wraps behind the ear
- Coil allows for head movement and placement
- Transducer limits volume spikes to 85dB