3M™ Clean-Trace™ systems from 3M Microbiology are hygiene monitoring test systems offering superior repeatability and excellent sensitivity leading to improved assessment of plant hygiene and reduced sanitation costs.
Effective environmental hygiene management helps reduce levels of contamination in finished products, leading to improved quality, fewer batch rejections and lower risk of product recall.
The 3M Clean-Trace hygiene monitoring systems offer rapid, simple and reliable solutions to monitor biological contamination on surfaces and in water in real time, helping manufacturing companies to protect their customers, brands and reputation.
Independent studies comparing a range of commercially available ATP bioluminescence tests have demonstrated the superior repeatability of the 3M Clean-Trace system. One of the studies also compared the sensitivity of 3M Clean-Trace to one of the systems and concluded that the 3M system had ‘better sensitivity’.
The high sensitivity and repeatability of the 3M Clean-Trace ATP system ensure that the results provide a true picture of cleaning performance allowing the user to take appropriate actions that can save the company time and money.
Key advantages of 3M Clean-Trace hygiene monitoring systems
- Proven real-time results that help make critical business decisions
- Consistent and repeatable results with high levels of sensitivity demonstrated in independent studies
- Used around the world by leading food and beverage manufacturers as an integral part of their HACCP plans
- Can be tailored to suit requirements of large manufacturing facilities or smaller catering establishments
- Increased operational efficiencies
- Powerful data trending software supplied with the 3M™ Clean-Trace™ NG Luminometer instrument to easily track and improve hygiene performance over time
- Provides information to optimise cleaning regimes, which can generate savings in cleaning materials and labour requirements
- Helps create production environment conditions conducive for maximising shelf life of products
Global experience, local support
- International expertise and availability of 3M Microbiology’s dedicated technical and sales teams
- Trusted leader with over 20 years of experience in the industry
- Full line of innovative testing and monitoring solutions to help improve food quality and manage microbial risk