3D Systems debuts consumer 3D printer
3D Systems Asia-Pacific announces the introduction of 3D Systems’ first ever consumer 3D printers.
Ready to print right out of the box in a wide range of vibrant colours, the Cube personal printer is a new line of affordable, colour 3D printers designed to print real plastic 3D creations at home.
Key features of the Cube 3D colour printers:
- Contemporary design and tablet-like, touch screen ease of use
- Consumer print ready and compact
- Lightweight at less than 9 pounds for easy portability
- EZ Load cartridge offers hours of 3D printing in compelling colours
- Immediate access to 50 free printable creations
According to Rajeev Kulkarni, Vice President and General Manager, Consumer Solutions for 3D Systems, the Cube printer makes personal 3D printing a reality for everyone, with each new 3D printer model from the company emphasising their commitment to increase access and adoption of their 3D content-to-print solutions among the user community.