2dto3d offer high quality paper to CAD conversion services to the mechanical design industry.
As a specialist in a range of mechanical CAD drafting and 2D to 3D conversion services, 2dto3d can assist customers in re-creating high quality, detailed, true 3D models of mechanical parts from old 2D drawings or hand sketches.
2dto3d convert 2D images, sketches or drawings to 3D models and vice-versa as follows:
- 2D details from 2D Assemblies or vice-versa
- Paper to 2D or 3D
- 2D exploded assembly drawings
- 2D drafts or manufacturing drawings
- engineering drawings (detail drawings using AS1100, or any standards or methods required)
- Legacy CAD data conversion
- Corrections to exiting 2D drafts involving standards change in materials used and manufacturing details.
3D digital prototyping services: 3D models that simulate the final product design enabling customers to visualize their original design intent prior to producing a physical prototype.
- CNC machining and hand finishing of prototypes
- Selective laser sintering (SLS)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Sheet metal
- Metal Fabrication
Prototyping: to assist clients during the ideation phase to rapidly realize their original design intent, by applying both Digital and Rapid Prototyping technologies.