1300 INFLATE offers a range of safety systems that finds application in multiple industrial environments.
Fallstop overhead debris fall arrest and inspection safety platform is an essential tool for safety-minded service operators.
Fallstop overhead debris fall arrest and inspection safety platform is a revolutionary system to facilitate the safe inspection of mine shafts, furnace plants or similar vessels and voids where overhead falling debris may cause injury.
Fallstop is a falling object arrest platform and inspection deck.
Its uniqueness lies in the fact that it is remotely deployed from outside the danger zone.
Fallstop overhead debris fall arrest and inspection safety platform was originally developed and tested for Visy recycling plant's furnace maintenance project.
Key end-user advantages include:
- Rapid turnaround and short production downtime
- Saves money and time compared to conventional systems
- Simple to operate and maintain
- Installed by an in-house service team
- Specialist installation crew not required
- Cost-effective solution to meet required OH&S requirements
- Compact to pack and store
- Completely reusable
- Installed in hours saving the cost of subcontractors and equipment hire
- Allows for maintenance to take place soon after the vessel cools down
- Field tested with verified technology
- Simple to customise and repair
- Available with many add-on task-specific solutions
- Available with or without bypass ducts