Featuring cutting edge air beam inflatable technology, the X Beam portable inflatable shelters are ideal for emergency and first response situations as well as remote site service workshop or office. The self-erecting inflate and seal air beam system offers excellent stability and stiffness to the portable shelter.
The fast response inflatable workstation fulfils the mission-critical niche to have a rapidly deployable, all-weather shelter that meets the demanding needs of a modern mobile response service.
Major applications of Ezy Shelter XBeam5 inflatable shelters:
- Ideal first responders shelter for disaster relief and first response, command and control rooms, decontamination, paramedical stations, first aid tents, crime scene operations, emergency team change rooms, food prep kitchens, ambulance services, equipment dry rooms and media briefings
- Perfect all-weather shelter for landscapers, field farm workers, demonstrations, security companies, event organisers, welding operations and surface laying contractors
- Adds more space for factory, panel shop, site office, produce store, furniture storage, building site, picket line and service centres
Key features of Ezy Shelter X Beam inflatable shelters:
- Unique cutting edge inflatable design based on a geodesic dome geometry
- Stable aerodynamic shape offers excellent modular expansion
- Units can be joined to any of the 4 faces, forming a weatherproof assembly of comfortable multi-use space
- Endures harsh conditions with modern materials and assembly techniques
- Air beam frame made from military grade inflatable boat materials, welded together and reinforced circumferentially
- Fire retardant cover incorporates heavy duty double sided zips on all 4 sides to allow openings
- Entire envelope made flood-proof by incorporating an all-inclusive welded ground sheet floor
- Advanced design aesthetic with full colour branding as part of the package