Available from 111 Abrasives Australia Pty Ltd, t/a Mullner Enterprises , TRIMFIX Hellfire grinding flap discs feature a backing plate made of natural fibre instead of glass fibre.
One of the most modern and versatile grinding flap discs in the world, TRIMFIX Hellfire is highly aggressive on all metals thanks to the unique and innovative ceramic hybrid grinding cloth.
Designed to save a significant amount of time at high levels of performance, TRIMFIX Hellfire grinding flap discs can be easily trimmed during grinding.
Made in Germany, TRIMFIX Hellfire reduces vibration, heat and noise due to the natural fibre backing.
Key features of TRIMFIX Hellfire grinding flap discs:
- Suitable for all metals
- Grinds like grit size 40 with the result of grit size 60
- No heat colouration of the work piece due to overheating
- Easy to trim while grinding
- Natural and elastic backing plate for optimised adjustment to workpiece
- Slightly angled (5° angle)
- Does not use any glass fibre backing
- Can be used up to the last millimetre