ROLEI BE 5 sheetmetal deburring machines are suitable for sheet thickness of 0 - 5mm, with no additional rework required after the process.
The self-sharpening grinding tools offer a very long service life. The user-friendly operation produces clean, precise chamfers with no opposite burr. Additionally, grinding instead of milling saves an enormous amount of time and money.
Key features of ROLEI BE 5 sheetmetal deburring machines:
- Three phase 415 V ~50 Hz, 0.2 kW
- 2-speed operation 600 and 1200 rpm
- Prism rail length: 500mm
- Weight: 29kg
- Dimensions: 220 x 325 x 500mm
- Optional dust extraction flange
- Optional prism extension to 700mm length
- Stable steel machine stand for ideal placement of the ROLEI in a fixed working position
- Replacement flap wheels with one set deburring approx. 2000m of stainless steel sheetmetal
- Teflon tape for the protection of the guide rails