The new Pipe-Sniper pipe belt grinders address the challenges of pipe machining using conventional grinding machines.
The Pipe-Sniper enables pipe machining with 2/3 envelopment thanks to an optimised clamp gripping system that allows 360-degree machining from a single working position.
Weighing only 4.9kg, Pipe-Sniper pipe belt grinders are supplied as a kit consisting of the 230V basic machine, Quick-Lock cable, Pipe-Max grinding belts and Pipe-Max SC fleece belts in an aluminium case.
Key features of Pipe-Sniper pipe belt grinders:
- More efficient grinding and polishing with constant workforce and innovative gas pressure damped gearwheel enclosure technique
- High quality synchronous mechanism consisting of Inox gear wheels and gas pressure dampers for wear-free pipe enclosure
- Endurable driving rollers made of high-grade metals with interchangeable rubber rings
- Infinite speed adjustment with thumb-wheel
- Toothed-wheel mechanism ensures exact synchronicity of movement
- 360º pipe machining from a single work position
- Ventilation system directs intake air to grinder head to cool it while the air flow directs grinding dust away from the user
- Numerous grinding belts available for rough grinding to mirror finish
- 1,750-watt drive motor for powerful grinding performance
- Grinding belts
- Pipe-Fix surface conditioning SC fleece belts
- Pipe-Fix TZ pyramid belts
- Pipe-Sniper super polish belts