The new Pipe-Max belt grinding systems are suitable for comfortable grinding and polishing of flat surfaces as well.
A new damping system with gas pressure dampers allows easy pipe adjustments and fatigue-free operation. The new damping concept with the elastic return roller enables the grinding and polishing belts to be slung around the external diameter of the pipes.
The soft front contact wheel allows for linear sanding and finishing of flat surfaces to remove scales, spot welds or deep scratches.
Pipe-Max belt grinders offer a fully variable speed between 950 and 3500 rpm with a tachogenerator maintaining the speed even under load to deliver a consistent finish.
Weighing just 3.5kg, Pipe-Max belt grinders are supplied with a 4m power lead, finishing belts and surface conditioning belts, all packed in a sturdy carry case.
Key features of Pipe-Max belt grinders:
- Drive roller with rubber rings ensures grinding belts will not slip
- Worn rings can be replaced quickly and at low cost
- Grinding roller made of PUR material for very soft surface touch and elasticity
- New damping concept with gas struts allows grinding and polishing belts to be slung around the pipes perfectly
- Soft front wheel allows flat surfaces to be ground longitudinally
- Sanding and finishing belts
- TZ Pyramid finishing belts
- SC fleece belts surface conditioning
- Super Polish belts