The industry’s premier national awards programme, the Endeavour Awards, is still accepting nominations until February 27.
Now in its 11th year, the Endeavours continue to celebrate those in manufacturing who are doing great things, many of whom go unnoticed in the general press.
Proudly sponsored by BlueScope Steel, the categories for this year’s awards are
- Technology Application of the Year;
- Environmental Solution of the Year;
- Safety Scheme of the Year;
- Australian Consumer/Trade Product of the Year;
- Australian Industrial Product of the Year;
- Australian Steel Innovation Award;
- Global Integration Award;
- Exporter of the Year;
- Young Manufacturer of the Year;
- Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Most Innovative Manufacturing Company;
- Manufacturer of the Year; and
- Business Transformation Award.
The awards night will be held in Sydney, during National Manufacturing Week, on May 13.
A nomination form can be found here.