Optimise your organisation's productivity, process and innovation to maintain a competitive advantage in the global economy.
The German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce together with its Partners: German Asia-Pacific Business Association (OAV), the Australian-German Association (AGA) and the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) will host the Australia Germany Business Conference 2013 - "Productivity, Process and Innovation" on Thursday 31 October 2013 at the RACV City Club in Melbourne, which will be followed by a Gala Dinner.
CONFERENCE TAKE AWAYS
- Learn how to create a future for your company sustained through R&D, lean production and innovative thinking;
- Explore best practice case studies from Australian and German companies Take away new ideas from innovators, inspired thinkers and industry experts;
- Gain access to a network of high-level business professionals;
- Take part in exclusive company visits, explore efficient production & logistics processes.
- Innes Willox - Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Hermann Simon - Chairman of Simon, Kucher & Partners
- Dr. Eric Schweitzer - President of the DIHK (Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag)
- Ross Pilling - Chairman and Managing Director, BASF Australia & New Zealand
- Dr. Calum Drummond - Group Executive, CSIRO Manufacturing Materials & Minerals
The Conference will address key success factors and strategies aimed at global market leadership. Australian and German companies will give valuable insights and share knowledge on how they became market leaders in their field. A selection of outstanding keynote speakers, experienced presenters and panellists will generate discussion and invite you to participate in debate.
Registrations will open soon. Submit your expression of interest here.
Caroline Klonner - Conference Organiser
Tel: +61 (0)3 986 46-826 | Email: caroline.klonner(at)germany.org.au
Tina Thoms - Sponsorship and Speaker enquiries
Tel: +61 (0)3 986 46-828 | Email: tina.thoms(at)germany.org.au